Forum - Logo and Decals - Manta 19 logo

All Topics

TopicRepliesLatest Post
Manta 19 logo 9Wed 30 Oct 2013 16:37:15
Mekicevica Mekicevica Fri 12 Nov 2010 16:04:20 Does anyone have a file (jpeg, pdf, gif, etc) with the Manta 19 logo I can use to have some new lettering done?
Thanks
Luis

Replies

Mark Mark Sat 13 Nov 2010 09:45:30 How about this -(click on it to see the full sized version and then right click on it to save)

If it's no good then have a look at the brochure (off the home page) which has some logo's in it that might be ok.
Manta 19 logo
Mekicevica Mekicevica Sat 13 Nov 2010 16:51:11 Thanks.
This one is too low resolution. I'll see what i can do sarting from a scan of the brochure.
Luis
Mark Mark Sun 14 Nov 2010 08:51:33 What size resolution do you want? I have the original brochure and scan part of it at a higher resolution for you if you want. Just let me know which bit.
Mekicevica Mekicevica Mon 15 Nov 2010 22:03:06 Thanks for your kind offer.
I have a reasonably good copy of the brochure, which I scanned and after a biy of Photoshop I managed to get a pretty decent logo.
BTW: if anybody is intered I can e-mail it.
Luis
Muddy Paws Muddy Paws Mon 07 Mar 2011 12:46:48 I'd like a high res copy please to do a new hull decal - how do I get my email address to you?

Thanks,

Simon
Mark Mark Mon 07 Mar 2011 20:15:29 If you can e-mail me a copy of the decal I'll make it available on the web site for everyone.

BTW, I am currently looking at adding a private messaging system so you can email people without revealing/seeing yours/others personal email address
Mekicevica Mekicevica Mon 07 Mar 2011 23:18:26 For some reason I can't attach the jpg file to this message. (File too large, maybe?)
e-mail me at mekicevica@gmail.com

In the end I did not use my design, as Cheryl Tissington from www.budgetsignsandgraphics.com had several ready and reasonably priced.
Luis
Richardm Richardm Tue 29 Oct 2013 23:30:29 Do you still need the information? A professional signmaker friend of mine made me up some replacements a couple of years ago and I can ask if he still has the design on his AppleMac.
Mekicevica Mekicevica Wed 30 Oct 2013 16:37:15 Thanks for the offer, but in the meanwhile I got the logos made professionally, by someone who had the design.
Luis
close

This Site Uses Cookies

Please read our Privacy Policy for full details.

Accept