Forum - For Sale - Centre Plate for Sale

All Topics

TopicRepliesLatest Post
Centre Plate for Sale 1Mon 04 Nov 2013 22:51:03
waterboatman waterboatman Sun 05 May 2013 22:01:24 I have today put my new centre plate for sale on e-bay. I had this cut from scaled drawings available on this excellent web site a couple of years ago but in the end did not fit it.

The plate is made from 6mm mild steel and just needs the pivot hole and lifting chain connected.

Sadly I sold my Manta last year after a number of very happy years sailing her on Windermere but due to the ravages of time (on me) I decided I needed something with a little more room to move around in.

If the plate is of use to anyone please get in touch as I may be able to take it off the e-bay listing. Sensible offers will be considered but I appreciate that we are all spread far and wide. I may be able to drop it off at Windermere some time in the future however.

Many thanks
Centre Plate for Sale

Replies

tony tony Mon 04 Nov 2013 22:51:03 Hi
did you sell the drop keel, looking on the forum i have seen comments and they both mention 8mm or 10 mm plate thickness, i have not had the oppurtunity to date to measure the thickness of my keel, at the moment iam in cumbria, Whitehaven,
but my Manta is on a lake in Austria, any comments or advice re replacing the drop keel much appriciated.
Regards tony conoley
close

This Site Uses Cookies

Please read our Privacy Policy for full details.

Accept