Forum - For Sale

All Forums

TopicRepliesLatest Post
Please Note Please note that details of anything posted in this (or any other) forum are not checked by the site administrator. It is your responsibility to check the details with the seller before agreeing to purchase anything published on this site. The site administrators are not responsible for the accuracy or validity of anything offered for sale and are not responsible for resolving problems you may encounter with anyone advertising items for sale on this site.Sun 29 Apr 2012 17:54:03
Manta 19 Kingfisher with mooring on Coniston & road trailer After 3 happy years with the family we are now upsizing to a larger boat and selling our Manta 19 Kingfisher. She comes with a road trailer and a mooring on Coniston (there is currently a waiting list for moorings). Advert here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1016447186153700/ We will also sell the boat on its own if you don't want the mooring. £2000 for boat with mooring.1Sun 07 Jan 2024 17:18:52
For sale I’m selling my manta I have replaced the centre plate with a new galvanised one mainsail in reasonable condition furling headsail only couple years old has a nasa depth unit good road trailer and 4hp outboard £1200 contact Duncan 079818378991Wed 09 Aug 2023 10:58:33
for sale Selling as a project Manta Ray is generally in good condition with the original gel coat and interior fittings, she has two decent sails with furling headgear along with a road trailer. The keel lifting chain has become detached and I have no way of lifting the boat in order to re-attach it. Located at Rudyard Lake Staffordshire price £4002Fri 16 Jun 2023 06:33:10
Manta 19 For Sale - Spirit Selling my Manta 19, Spirit (previously Crepello), based in Southampton at Shamrock Quay. She's in great condition: mainsail like new, genoa in good nick, new cockpit floor grating, new sheets, anti-fouled early 2022, new cabin cushions and carpet headlining early 2022. Mariner 5hp Saildrive 2-stroke outboard. Trailer available. I will get photos of the cabin at some point. E-mail me bdm198@gmail.com if interested.3Wed 08 Mar 2023 14:15:20
Manta project for sale Sadly having to let my Manta go, I have neither the time or the wherewithal to complete it. Manta 19 "Grebe", including all the bits - mast, rigging, sails, rudder, suzuki 2.5 outboard, comes with an as-yet unfitted Plastimo 406s reefing kit (still in box), on a braked road trailer. But... I can't specify the trailer as roadworthy - it needs the brakes servicing, and the bearings checking. I had it moved by somebody using a flat-bed trailer (I can provide contact details if needed). And.. the boat is just outside of Carlisle CA6, while the sails, rudder, plastimo kit, outboard and some other bits and pieces are at my house in Kendal, LA9. It's in a bit of state, I think it's a bit better than when I got it, but it's got potential! £400 Let me know if you want any more details. John3Fri 08 Jul 2022 13:34:41
19 manta forsale 95% finished brand new 316 stainless drop keel never been in water £1500onoMon 04 Jul 2022 11:39:43
Spotted: Mast, boom, standing and running rig, sails https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/mast-und-segel-schoechl-manta-19-541794382/2Sat 26 Feb 2022 13:07:44
Spotted: Mast and boom for sale https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/mast-und-baum-manta-19-533253669/Sun 20 Feb 2022 17:25:50
Manta 19 for Sale For sale: Red Herring, a Manta 19 sailing cruiser, lying at the Cam Sailing Club. Fully equipped for sailing on the river with: mainsail, furling jib and cruising chute; lifting keel; stainless steel A-frame and crutch for mast lowering/raising; Mercury 4-stroke 6 hp outboard motor with separate fuel tank; fenders and warps; cabin with 4 cushioned berths, chemical toilet and gas cooker; road trailer. Price £1,800.1Thu 26 Aug 2021 22:47:31
Manta 19 for sale. Ready for sailing My dad has unfortunately died and so our family manta has to be sold. She is ready for the water, comes with sails and trailer and is a joy to sail. Please contact me on 07814498021 if you are interested. Will happily get more pictures. Was hoping to get about £3000 for her but am very open to reasonable offers as sale needs to be quick due to a house sale.Fri 09 Jul 2021 08:55:22
Another Manta 19 For Sale I have a fully equipped Manta 19 with outboard and trailer for sale. All ready for the water. Offers iro £2750. PhilSat 01 Aug 2020 20:50:42
Manta 19 for sale It is with regret that I have decided to put my Manta up for sale. I have spent the last 12 months or so bringing it back to life. In this time I have replaced the keel plate, stripped the hull ready for antifouling, revarnished all woodwork both outside and in. I have also built a new lightweight trailer and constructed a new rudder and tiller. The boat will come with a Mercury long shaft 4hp outboard, 4 sails including spinnaker. Numerous photos available. Boat is located on the Wirral £1400 ono2Thu 16 Jul 2020 21:50:12
for sale Manta 19 parts Breaking Manta 19 all parts available in good condition or make an offer for complete boat. No trailer. Contact versj30@gmail.comSat 22 Jun 2019 20:26:12
Manta for sale It is a fixed bilged 19ft keel boat, with a draft 0.485m and a comfortable cabin that can sleep 3-4 people. Comes with a depth sounder, 3 sails and an assortment of additional items (new ropes, stove, life jackets, bilged pump etc.) As well as two outboards, 3.2hp Mariner 2 stroke & 5hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard, both of which are in working order. I am looking for £1250 o.n.o. and it is presently at boatyard in Christchurch. Please contact me if you have any questions Duncan - 07941 602658Fri 10 May 2019 16:25:27
Centre Plate for Sale I have today put my new centre plate for sale on e-bay. I had this cut from scaled drawings available on this excellent web site a couple of years ago but in the end did not fit it. The plate is made from 6mm mild steel and just needs the pivot hole and lifting chain connected. Sadly I sold my Manta last year after a number of very happy years sailing her on Windermere but due to the ravages of time (on me) I decided I needed something with a little more room to move around in. If the plate is of use to anyone please get in touch as I may be able to take it off the e-bay listing. Sensible offers will be considered but I appreciate that we are all spread far and wide. I may be able to drop it off at Windermere some time in the future however. Many thanks1Mon 04 Nov 2013 22:51:03
looking for a swap Trident 24 Hi looking to swap my trident 24 for a small trailer sailor if any interest and for more details email stuart.webster@aol.com thanks1Wed 16 Oct 2013 23:51:21
Mantas for sale in the Waddenzee I just came across ads of three Manta 19s for sale in the Waddenzee area, the tidal waters between Netherlands mainland and the islands off the north coast. They are all British built. Check www.wadboot.nl The asking prices should make current owners happy. LuisWed 09 Oct 2013 09:43:28
Original Schoechl Manta 19 in super condition. Sail No 252, Austrian built believed 1981. Hull and cabin in good clean condition, no leaks, unused for two of the past three years. Berth & cockpit cushions good & clean, curtains. Honda 4.5hp 4-stroke, serviced, little used (still has original labels), good starter & runner. Roller reefing main and foresails. Genoa and working jib. Original jib reefing for easy changing or removal. Depth sounder, fenders, anchors, mooring lines, pulpit, pushpit, boarding ladder, lifelines, mainsail cover, strong overall tailored winter cover. Very strong and convenient trailer with swing rear roller frame and parking jacks. Can be viewed ashore near Guildford, Surrey. Can deliver by arrangement. Michael Organe, 01252 703 109, organem@tiscali.co.uk, £2,450.Sun 21 Apr 2013 12:10:09
Lalizas Life-Link Double Hook Safety Line The Life-link Safety Line is approved to EN 1095. The double action hook design prevents accidental opening whilst still offering superb single handed operation. Open to offers.Thu 01 Nov 2012 17:29:26
close

This Site Uses Cookies

Please read our Privacy Policy for full details.

Accept