Forum - Website Bugs and Feedback - Feedback

All Topics

TopicRepliesLatest Post
Feedback 1Sat 26 Oct 2019 22:26:10
Mark Mark Sat 26 Oct 2019 08:49:10 If you have any ideas or suggestions of how to make this website better - new or improved features etc.. then please post them here.

I'll consider all suggestions and will implement things that my are within the realms of my programming expertise smile

Replies

Red Herring Red Herring Sat 26 Oct 2019 22:26:10 I'm impressed by this web site Mark. Until recently I owned an LM 27 and was the founder and administrator of the LM Owners Website, which you might like to take a look at. As a result of a chance remark by me several years ago, my step-son created the site in about 20 minutes, and then for a further 30 minutes I talked about how I wanted it to work and he structured it to match, and it has been like that ever since. It has grown and developed all on its own, someone always has an answer to any question which is asked and I have had to do virtually nothing. And, though different in structure, your Manta web site is fulfilling the same function and doing it very well. smile
close

This Site Uses Cookies

Please read our Privacy Policy for full details.

Accept