Forum - Equipment and Fittings - Time for bed said Zebedee

All Topics

TopicRepliesLatest Post
Time for bed said Zebedee 7Sun 12 Sep 2021 10:58:16
Ian & Julie Ian & Julie Sun 11 Jul 2021 16:58:44 The V berth shape of the Manta makes it awkward if you’re using normal sized sheets and duvets don’t you think ?
So I finally got round to doing something about it.
Cut a 4” mattress topper to fit the V.
Stitched a sheet to make a fitted bottom sheet.
Cut a duvet to fit the V
Refoamed the existing cushions
Result : bliss 💤 and ship's cat 🐱 Theo agrees !
Time for bed said Zebedee

Replies

Ian & Julie Ian & Julie Sun 11 Jul 2021 17:00:45 Anxiously scanning Coniston Water for rain clouds … 🌧 ☔️
Sasha Sasha Mon 12 Jul 2021 15:58:45 Amazing! What is blue lines above bed and below white hull thingy? Did you just paint it or make the pockets?
Ian & Julie Ian & Julie Mon 12 Jul 2021 22:09:45 Ah yes Sasha, this was a breakthrough , the rather stylish blue lines are in fact camping rolls ! Yes , I bought two rolls and simply cut them to length (width is perfect) and secured them by pushing each one down and wedging between the bed cushions and the internal hull. No glues needed as they just sit there.
No condensation, they are lovely and warm to the touch and look great.
Ian & Julie Ian & Julie Fri 03 Sep 2021 07:19:07 Ship's ⛵️ Cat 🐱 Theo. He’s supposed to chase mice and rats off the boat but he brings them onto the it !
And whoever coined the phrase, "quiet as a mouse", has never stepped on one, like I did last night 😱 lol.
Drucouloir Drucouloir Tue 07 Sep 2021 08:12:55 Lovely pictures, your boat looks wonderfully snug and colourful, mine is very drab and dour, you've given me something to aim at.
Ian & Julie Ian & Julie Tue 07 Sep 2021 08:59:10 Why thank you sir. It’s all down to my wife , I’m just 'tiller man' lol.
Drucouloir Drucouloir Sun 12 Sep 2021 10:58:16smile I'm so hoping that you're a tea drinker.
close

This Site Uses Cookies

Please read our Privacy Policy for full details.

Accept